Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Day 90 Of Writing: When Life Is Chaos

                                                                 Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                   everyday is a journey.




Thy kingdom come, with power and grace,
To every heart of man;
Thy peace, and joy, and righteousness
In all our bosoms reign.
C. WESLEY.


I rarely scroll down on Facebook. If I did that it would upset me to see what is really out there. People like to hurt each other publicly behind a screen. It's easy to do so, because they can only lash out with the written word in retaliation. No one will physically punch you in the face. So I don't scroll, I just post and go.

I do, of course, check out what my closest family and friends have posted. Always, that is a given. My Aubs. posted something very meaningful to me. It spoke to me. She said: When life is chaos . . . God is good. 

How very true! Even in the midst of my mess here I am happy and excited. I love the busyness of life and quite don't feel at home when things become still. Busyness spells fruitfulness in more ways than one. It means we have abundance! In my case, abundance spells yarn equaling more donations. The busier we are, the more people are blessed with what we make. 

Sometimes, we just need to be reminded in simple ways how we can turn things into positive flow. A really bad morning can still be turned around into a happy ending. I guess it all depends on how we look upon life. Oh trust me, I am far from being an angel! There are still times where my bad mood stays with me all day long and there is nothing that can change that, because I don't want it to!

Still, my desk is messy and I feel very productive because of it. Also, I feel needed. So this chaos that I call my bedroom is what makes me feel vibrant, full of life and purposeful. Remember . . . .  when life is chaos, God is good!

Have a blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...