Friday, July 12, 2019

Day 92 Of Writing: A Planned Weekend

                                                                 Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                 everyday is a journey.


O Breath from out the Eternal Silence! blow
Softly upon our spirits' barren ground;
The precious fulness of our God bestow,
That fruits of faith, love, reverence may abound.
G. TERSTEEGEN.

Well, thank goodness Friday is finally here! First full work week in awhile. I actually prefer it that way. I know, I know, you're thinking I'm crazy! I mean, who doesn't like time off from work? Well, sometimes too much time off can make one lazy. We don't want to go in and actually dread it. A full week makes me feel a lot more productive. I get up and take care of business, because I know I have to go in to work later. There will be no time later. See? Definitely more productive. 

I am feeling very energetic. It's been awhile since I've felt that way. It could be all the heat and humidity of the Summer. If you remember, I have made a goal for the year to de-clutter as best as I can. Up to now, I have tackled the pantry and some minor drawers/closets, but nothing else. I really need to get crackling once again. The first half of the year has gone and not much time left. One may think it is an easy job and quick, but that is not true. Once we start taking things out, nothing but a huge mess happens. 

Ever since I started painting and organizing my bedroom, the rest of the apartment ended up being the drop off for any excess items from the room. The kitchen table is stacked high and the living room holds all my rugs/furniture. I dislike clutter. So my plan for the weekend is to get a bit organized or at least try to look presentable. 

You're probably thinking, good Lord, when do you plan on finishing that bedroom? Well, I plan on having a platform bed so I can store all my craft bins underneath. They used to be lined up against one wall. I want the room to look a little more like a bedroom. Right now, I''m waiting on that bed. That is the whole holdup.

I hope that all of you can have a very restful and fun filled weekend. Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...