Friday, July 26, 2019

Clearing The Cobwebs

                                                      Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey


Be still, my soul! Thy God doth undertake
To guide the future, as He has the past:
Thy hope, thy confidence, let nothing shake,
All now mysterious shall be bright at last.
J. BORTHWJCK.


I have begun two series almost a full year ago that I have not finished. I may have posted one or two blogs from each, but haven't completed the series. There are reasons why I thought of them in the first place and I think it's time to basically clear them out.

1. Generation to generation.
A look to our past to acknowledge, accept and improve on our recurring mistakes in order for us to better the family unit and as individuals. Every family has these same patterns that are repeated over and over again. The question arises: What are the repeating factors from one generation to another? How can we prevent them from recurring in our grandchildren? In this series, I examined marriage, finances and cycles of patterns that spill over never overcoming the obstacles, just reliving them again in teh next generation. 

A Six Year Plan.
2. The plan began as research into my retirement. I wanted to be able to retire or be semi retired before social security. In order to do so, I would have to find a better living solution so I would not become a slave to the finances. I did not want the finances to dictate to me where or how I would live. Also, as my health situation with my cancer has come to the forefront, I quickly realized that my body is slowly deteriorating after each recurrence. Here I researched into all the options available for low cost living and tried to determine if any of them could possibly work for me. I already ruled one out, the Tiny house on wheels.

So let's get crackling and finish these pieces as soon as possible to make room for the next chapters of our lives. Things are always changing we should be ready to grasp what is coming whether it is good or the painful, because there is knowledge to be learned here. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...