Thursday, June 27, 2019

Day 78 Of Writing: A Nice Surprise

                                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.


Bright be my prospect as I pass along;--
An ardent service at the cost of all,--
Love by untiring ministry made strong,
And ready for the first, the softest call.
A. L. WARING

I got quite a pleasant surprise when I came home from work last night. I guess Emily was bitten by the "cleaning bug," because the place was spotless. Or I should say the front of the apartment. The kitchen and my room is still in a state of chaos.

The desk has been moved and I have to say that I'm feeling a bit of excitement about that. I really like the new spot and can't wait to get crackling on some writing. Already, few bits and pieces of décor are coming into play here. The ideas are flowing, folks. I think it will look great.

I need to make a stop at WalMart on my way home. There are a few items I want to check out and perhaps buy. For one thing, I want to start dehydrating some veggies from the Farmer's Market and I'm interested in buying a portable air conditioner. Maybe even some canning jars.

So what is next? Well, I'm concentrating on that desk wall. At this rate, my room will be done by Fall, lol. Don't worry, folks, the weekend is coming and the majority of the room will be finished.

There was a huge new pile of laundry, though. There is always laundry and more trash whenever we remodel/cleanup. We did splurge last weekend on some new mesh desk chairs that were going for really cheap at Costco. When you see a great deal, go for it and we did. So far, it seems we are breaking all our rules. Are we going to meet our financial goals for this year? A little skeptical right now. Or perhaps feeling guilty?


Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...