Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Day 77 Of Writing: A Work In Progress

                                                  Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



Not so in haste, my heart;
Have faith in God, and wait;
Although He linger long,
He never comes too late.
ANON.


Today was soooo much better. When I worked on third shift, I used to tell people whenever there was any kind of conflict, that tomorrow was another day. I truly believe in that motto and that's why I have it inscribed under every top cover picture on my blog.
Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.

Today really was much better. I felt energized enough to get some laundry done and some vacuuming. Since I only have the morning, time is a bit restricted. Emily groomed Diamond and cleaned up around her part of the kitchen (her bowl and litter box) thoroughly. I tried to put up some things on the side of the wall where my desk will go. Of course, several trips with the garbage. Whenever we do some organizing, there always seems to be a lot of trash!

Tomorrow will be the problematic and tedious job of moving the desk. We have to disconnect and re-connect the computer. Always a hassle with all the wires. Lord, so many wires. I don't know about you, but there is tons of dust, too. Everyone else's computer looks neat and dust free! Not mine.

That's my goal for now, it's a day by day thing. I'm not going to stress myself out. One can do only so much at a time. I'm not exactly seeing the vision of my room mentally anyway. All I really wanted was to paint and surely the rest would follow. We shall see. Until tomorrow.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...