Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Day 76 Of Writing; Depressing, Sad, Horrible

                                                                  Everyday is a brand new day, 
                                                                   everyday is a journey. 




For His great love has compassed
Our nature, and our need
We know not; but He knoweth,
And He will bless indeed.
Therefore, O heavenly Father,
Give what is best to me;
And take the wants unanswered,
As offerings made to Thee.
ANON.


Have you ever woken up feeling melancholy? Have you ever wanted to just stay in bed and watch movies with the covers drawn up to your chin? Today is that type of day. So cloudy outside that it actually darkened as if it was evening all day long. I didn't do a darn thing all morning and even considered calling in a sick day for work. Emily pushed me out the door.

I'm almost done with my room, only have to paint behind the bed. Just a small spot and it will be over. Or at least that part. Otherwise, my room looks like a disaster area. There is stuff piled high up to the ceiling, overflowing into the next room . . . the kitchen. How in heaven's name did it all fit before?

I just gave up and went back to lounging on my bed watching The O.J. Simpson Series on Netflix. I remember this whole affair quite well. A few years back, I have seen another documentary on his life. How sad! The defense was so brilliant that everyone forgot that there were two murdered people. No one hardly even mentioned Ron Goldman or the fact that Nicole was a battered wife, a badly battered one. Very sad indeed.


In the end, I guess there are people who are innocent and in prison. There are guilty people who go free. It all depends on the defense team that represents you. If you have money, the lawyers can be awesome. If justice is served depends on how you look at it. Or maybe I should say what it means to you can be different than the next guy. The whole thing just upset and saddened me. Top that along with a gloomy day with low energy levels and viola . . . .depressing, sad, horrible.

Sort of like this room right now. Ugh, better get a move on!

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...