Saturday, June 15, 2019

Day 67 Of Writing: So Many Blessings!

                                                   Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.                               



O Lord! my best desires fulfil,
And help me to resign
Life, health, and comfort, to Thy will,
And make Thy pleasure mine.
WM. COWPER.

So many blessings have come our way for the Ministry. So many. We have been blessed in finding yarn at very discounted prices. We attended yard sales, thrift stores and clearance sales all in the hopes of stocking up for the upcoming months. We've also received many blessings from donations of yarn from faithful contributors to this Ministry. 

We are approaching our sixth year! So many changes have occurred at each new year and I am sure there will be many other unexpected twists/turns. 

We have grown. When I think about these past five years, I cannot believe we are still here. I knew absolutely nothing about running a Ministry or even where it would lead us. I cannot even take credit for this Ministry. It is all God. I just followed wherever He told me to go. 

Don't get me wrong here, I have made many mistakes and errors in judgment. I am learning as I go. I do not profess myself as the greatest leaders of all. In fact, I believe I am lacking in many areas which I would love to correct. Or I should say, am trying to address now. 

I am hoping that this period of slowness as we take a break for Summer activities and our families, will be a profitable one for me as I gain knowledgeable insights into who Christ wants me to be within this Ministry. I look forward to the next chapter of The Crocheting Ministry Club.

Have a blessed day everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...