Sunday, January 27, 2019

Some Favorite Pictures

                                                              Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                               everyday is a journey.


A friend to chide me when I'm wrong,
My inmost soul to see:
And that my friendship prove as strong
For him as his for me.

Today, I thought I would do something a bit different. I thought I would introduce you to some of my favorite people via my favorite pictures of all time. So let's get started. 
These two are my maternal grandparents on their wedding day. My mom resembles her dad and my son Joey is named after my grandpa. 
My grandchildren when smaller, playing on a hot Summer day with a hose and a wheelbarrow. Nothing spells simplicity than this carefree moment.
My maternal grandmother Bernice at the age of 95, I believe. It is the last picture of her I have before her death at 97. She is smiling beautifully. 
I love this picture for one reason: My son Joey with his father, because of the resemblance to one another. 
Emily looking so womanly and so much like a young lady. I have so many lovely pictures of my friends and family. These are just a few. I hope you enjoyed the slideshow into my life.

Have a blessed day everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...