Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Grandma

I never saw a moor
I never saw the sea
Yet I know how a 
heather looks
and what a wave
must be
I never visited Heaven
Yet certain I am
of the spot as if
the chart were given.
Emily Dickinson

Last night I couldn't sleep, tossing and turning hoping for some relief. When I awoke this morning, I found out that grandma Bernice passed away after 4 a.m. U.S. time simply in her sleep. She turned 97 on October 28, just a few days ago.

There are so many memories that all of us in the family have of grandma. She certainly deserves respect, dignity and all of our love, as she has played a vital role in our lives. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...