Saturday, November 12, 2016

A Sisterhood

                                          Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.
If sin distorts
then love transforms
Brad Fuhauff


To say that the last couple of days have been stressful, would be an under estimate of realism. I am deeply saddened by all the violence both on the streets and within the walls of so called friendships. I ache for all of you out there who have been abused by the outside world, but especially by the people whom once you thought you knew. 

I couldn't wait for the weekend to appear so I could close the doors and seclude myself in my sanctuary. Alas, this Saturday fell on a very important date, my Ministry Gathering. As always, my ladies both comfort and encourage me in my time of need. Isn't that what friends are for?

It seems quite the opposite is evident this past week. I encourage all of you to surround yourself by the people whom you can truly, truly call friends. For every hurtful thought, listen to some soothing music, read a good book or watch a happy or funny movie. Whatever you may choose, disconnect yourself from the hurts of social media. Relax your body and de-stress your mind, because Monday will appear quickly enough. By then, we will have to be ready, wearing our full armor of God to face this secular world. 

Stay strong, my friends and go worship our Lord tomorrow. Have a Blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...