Tuesday, November 8, 2016

A Post About Nothing

                            Everyday is a brand new day,
                            everyday is a journey.


We weave our thoughts
into heart-spun plans
and weave secure for a 
fitful day, but lose in the
web of earthly things. The
pattern of  sublimity shall
days spring up as wild 
vines grow, unheeding 
where they climb or cling?
Consider, child before 
you saw and wait not
until harvesting.
M.B.S

As I sat here in front of my computer this morning, I thought of all of you. I wish I could tell you everything that has been going on in my life, but I truly cannot. There are some things we cannot share straight off, but have to mull over or lock away for future use. This blog has become to mean so much more to me than a post. You are my therapist, hands down!

As you all know by now, my grandmother Bernice passed away at the age of 97 yrs. That really was difficult for me as I had to come to terms with that part of my life to be over. That chapter closed and a new one opened. Whenever we are faced with change it is difficult to endure, but we do endure it. 

This year has certainly been about changes. Almost everyone I know either bought a new vehicle or moved to a new place of residence. Some of them even done both. I cannot express enough how much I enjoy my car. I've been driving old beat up four wheel drive vehicles for so long that I get excited because there is a message on my dashboard about air in my tires! How awesome is that!

I am loving this weather! I love watching the leaves turn different colors, turning our scenery into something spectacular! I wish I could sit at my desk staring out my window for the rest of the day. Alas, work calls. 

There is a pile of things I don't like to do on my desk as well.  It's that time again to enroll into health benefits. This coming year everything changes for us. All new dental, all new websites for our H.R., all new 401k company. All new everything, with a different website to register. More passwords to change. I hate stuff like this, but it's all part of responsibility. That's what I've been up to the last couple of days. 

Have a Blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...