Thursday, June 25, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Many times, I have come to my readers for answers or asking for any prayers that may need. As to the blog below, majority of suggestions were ginger, something I have a hard time ingesting.

Metal mouth( where food tastes spoiled or tasteless) and nausea are the most common side effects to chemotherapy. It almost doesn't matter what type of treatment brand one may receive, you can guarantee these two will appear. Combating these two can become an ongoing battle. Water helps, too.

The funny thing is that now when I'm in remission, I think of that time as not really that bad. Although, when I'm in the midst of it, I think otherwise.

Your suggestions and comments are always welcomed, both pleasing or non-pleasing, lol.


Let Me Pick Your Brain
  Let me pick your brain , please . I have been experiencing a lot of side effects to my chemo and I have been handling it okay . Now that I'm right in the middle of my treatment , I have found the duration of the side effects to have lengthen . There are two of them , in particular , that I'm having a little problem with . .......my nausea and the taste of metal in my mouth .
  I am looking to all of you for a suggestion as to how best combat these side effects . Crackers aren't doing it as well any longer . If anyone has any suggestions , I'm very open to try anything at this point .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...