Monday, June 22, 2015

A Monday Prep

I love getting up early in the morning while the rest of the world is sleeping. The house is quiet and so is my mind. I am not one of those people that can jump up a few minutes before an appointment and rush in at the last second. I need time to prepare myself.

Last week, for some reason, I kept getting up later than usual missing out on that beautiful serenity. I wanted to make sure that it didn't happen this week of all weeks. This should be my prep week.

Just around the corner, one of my favorite relaxing time of the year is fast approaching. Of all the times that I am off, usually for doctor or dentist appointments, this time it's pure fun. This is the one time where friends come over, hot-tub parties happen, BBQ's and    luncheons invitations are sent.

So this week is my prep week. Any errands? Need to get that out of the way now, because the last thing I want to be doing on my time off is chores.

Today is a full day, beginning with a post-op appointment for Emily, then the Post Office, then a visit to my mom's and finally work.

So it's a brand new week, folks. Let's get to it.

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...