Sunday, June 7, 2015

Relay For Life


 This Sunday, June 7, the American Cancer Society will be celebrating National Cancer Survivors Day.
On this day, we celebrate our loved ones who have survived cancer, support those who are currently battling the disease, and commit to making more stories of survival. Have an inspiring story of your own? Share it on our Facebook page

Today it's cancer survivor day. Of course, I had to post something, because I am a survivor three times over!!!

I am truly blessed to be here. At the same time, I miss my Linda. It seems strange to me to be here without her. I am reminded of her in everything I do.

We are all touched by cancer. We all know someone who has had cancer, who died of cancer and who is going through cancer. Today is for us. May God continue to bless us with His everlasting Grace.

Happy survivor day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...