Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Spend The Day With Me:Pt.2

My work life.

One would think that my work life would actually hold stability, but that is untrue. In fact, my work life is the one thing that throws a monkey wrench into my schedule all the time.

I never know from one day to the next what I will be doing at work, because of my being a backup to other positions. There have been times that I've been called at home  to come in earlier than normally. I really dislike these sudden unexpected phone calls. Usually at that point my day has been set in stone and I have to drop everything and head off to work.

Then there are the days that I know about ahead of time. I'm not very productive during those days at home, because of the knots in my stomach. I really don't like being  a backup and if I know ahead of time that I have to come in (early), I fret and work myself into a lather. I can't focus on what I'm supposed to be doing.

My weekends are unpredictable regarding work as well. I may have to come in and work a Saturday. We have begun a rotation recently which is a lot better. Making plans for the near future might happen or might not.

Another point: I feel less like myself at work than the other three. This is also the most challenging for my moral, my belief system and my character. Funny, because this is where I spend most of my time.

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...