Saturday, May 25, 2013

God Is Able

I want to share a testimonial of something that happened last night . As you know , I was experiencing a weak , defeatist moment where I broke down . After I was done feeling sorry for myself , I couldn't sleep , so I decided to read some of my many  email devotionals waiting to be opened .

The very first one ( and I kid you not ) happened to be titled : God Is Able . I started reading . . . .

God is speaking to you, today. He knew you would need encouragement; He knew you would be looking for that word to direct you, comfort you and deliver you! It's not by accident that you are reading this devotional today.

God is specifically and clearly speaking to you. He wants you to know that He is able! You don't need another sign, another verse or another song-He is able. I know you feel like you're all alone sometimes-but He is always with you! I don't know what valley you are going through, what sickness is troubling you, what bills need to get paid today .I don't know, but God does and He has a miracle scheduled for you .



I literally broke down all over again , but this time for a different reason . I felt such overpowering love for HIM . I felt like shouting at the top of my lungs . I LOVE GOD !

He has never let me down . I may not understand why things are happening the way they are , but it doesn't matter because He does . No matter how bad things may seem , He is in complete control of the situation .

I am so grateful to Him for sending that message to me . I needed that boost , that comfort that only He could provide . Thank you for loving us !

I hope that every single one of you feels His love the way I do . Have a Blessed day everyone .

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how God meets us in a way that says He knows exactly what we need at the moment, isn't it, Lottie?! Also, love, love, love your new layout! VERY uplifting and joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MAUREEN. I certainly appreciate it .Thought it was time for a change.

    ReplyDelete

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...