Friday, November 2, 2018

My Pilgrimage

                                                          Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.    






Oh, there are heavenly heights to reach
    In many a fearful place,
  Where the poor timid heir of God
    Lies blindly on his face;
  Lies languishing for grace divine
    That he shall never see
  Till he go forward at Thy sign,
    And trust himself to Thee.
A. L. WARING.


I'm not sure if any of you have noticed a certain melancholy attitude in me these past few months. It certainly has been a very disappointing year for us here with many things not turning out the way we planned. Everything stood still, not moving forward regardless of what we did.That is life and we know it is a Season we have to go through. 

Whenever a Season such as this one occurs, I always end up reflecting on my life. Are there any things that I haven't addressed? Do I need to forgive and forget? Let go of something? I've been a Christ follower long enough to discern that perhaps this Season is happening for a reason. There's something here we need to take care of in order for us to move forward. 

So here I am embarking to sort of go on my pilgrimage. I will be gone for about eight days. When I come back, I will fill all of you in on my quest. For the time being, take the opportunity to catch up on any of my old blogs. I have been around since 2011 so there is plenty to read. See you in eight days, my friends.

Have a Blessed day everyone. 

P.S.
 I will try to post something on my YouTube Channel, so look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...