Sunday, November 18, 2018

Fall Is Quickly Leaving

                                                             Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.





God doth not need
  Either man's works or His own gifts;
 who best Bear His mild yoke,
 they serve Him best; 
His state Is kingly; 
thousands at His bidding speed,
  And post o'er land and ocean without rest;
  They also serve who only stand and wait.
J. MILTON.

The Fall colors are absolutely my favorite of all. I love to see the different shades of yellows, reds and browns that emerge surrounding the landscape in it's true beauty. I feel like this year, I wasn't able to enjoy Fall at all. It certainly seems to have been a short Season, since the majority of us have already experienced snow. 

Winter is fast creeping up kicking Fall out. Bullying his way in whether we like it or not. Are you ready? I know I certainly am not. I wanted to enjoy the Fall colors for a bit longer. I think my trip to Arizona kind of shortened my Season here. Their Fall is nothing like ours. The whole time we were there it was in the 80's all day. The temperatures did drop at night, but as soon as the Sun rose, so did the temps.

Usually, I have more time to get ready, but this time, everything seems to be flying past. No time to dwell in the falling leaves or search the sky for the geese flying overhead. The cold has set in and the soup is on the stove. Settle in snugly, because Fall is leaving. 

Have a blessed day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...