Saturday, September 8, 2018

Just Share It: Father Of Mine


The following song lyrics have a special place in my heart. You see, we live in a world where fathers are scarce. Either, they have left their families without a glance or there are many issues holding back a relationship with their children. For the children who were raised in a household where both parents resided and felt their love, you truly are the rare breed. Majority of us have no idea what a father is nor do we even have a man in our life we can call Father. It is truly a blessing to have found God Almighty whom I can call Father. He is our Father, who has always been there and always will be there nor will He ever let us down. This song is for all of you who are searching for their Father. 

Father of Mine
Father of mine
Tell me where have you been
You know I just closed my eyes
My whole world disappeared
Father of mine
Take me back to the day
When I was still your golden boy
Back before you went away
I remember the blue skies
Walking the block
I loved it when you held me high
I loved to hear you talk
You would take me to the movie
You would take me to the beach
You would take me to a place inside
That is so hard to reach
Father of mine
Tell me where did you go
You had the world inside your hand
But you did not seem to know
Father of mine
Tell me what do you see
When you look back at your wasted life
And you don't see me
I was ten years old
Doing all that I could
It wasn't easy for me
To be a scared white boy
In a black neighborhood
Sometimes you

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...