Friday, September 21, 2018

An Apology


                                                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.






Say not, 'Twas all in vain,
    The anguish and the darkness and the strife;
  Love thrown upon the waters comes again
    In quenchless yearnings for a nobler life.
ANNA SHIPTON.

The other day, I was on my blog writing a post when I came across a comment from someone who apparently has been following me since last year. This individual has left many comments that I never responded to and quite honestly, wasn't aware they were made. I felt horrible that this person was writing such beautiful and kind words about my blog. Where was I? 

First, I want to apologize to anyone who has been following me and I haven't responded to the way I should have. I'm sorry. There really is no excuse for bad behavior. 

Secondly, I wondered how I could have missed something like this. I mean, we should be getting alerts whenever  comments are made. Then I remembered that I haven't updated any of my social media outlets since my e-mail has been hacked over two years ago. I quickly spent an entire morning doing so and responding to any comments that have been made. 

Thirdly, let me be truly open and direct with all of you. I never have considered myself this great writer who has a great following. Half the time, I forget that there is an audience out there reading my blog. I mean, I am far from being an Ann Voskamp or Beth Moore. I am just a simple amateur writer blogging about her experience with cancer. 

If anyone ever needed to get hold of me or wanted to leave a message or desire a private chat, you can e-mail me at wladyslawakrol@yahoo.com. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...