Monday, September 10, 2018

Gratitude



It's so easy to be grateful when things are going great, but when tough times hit, it's a different story. Believe me, I know. When you're in a Season of dryness and nothingness, everyone else's success seems like a slap in the face. Silly, I know, but I am only human. 

Being grateful during a time such as this is something I have to constantly remind myself to do. To avoid that envy monster, there are times I have to turn off social media. It's just not my time, but theirs. 

I came across this lovely chart. Not exactly sure where or from whom, but I love what it represents. So many ways to show our gratitude for what we have and for what others do for us. Whenever I find myself growing dim in attitude, I look to the chart. Sometimes, we need to take pen to paper and acknowledge all the good in our life by writing it down. I hope you can try some of these great ideas.


I think that people are searching for ways to be grateful and satisfied with their lives. That's why Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Thanks was such a success. We want to be better, we want to be content. The question is can we be content in this world? How do you stay thankful in a dry spell?

Have a blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...