Sunday, February 11, 2018

The Sawdust Diet Pt. 2

                                                                  Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                  everyday is a journey.



Trust takes time.
We need to practice putting our trust in the Lord,
but when we do,
we find a new confidence that
He will be faithful to us.
The more we trust,
the more we are convinced that our trust is well placed.
The key to trust is to try.
Try putting your faith in the Lord,
and watch wonderful things happen.
Wisdom of the Psams

Well, not too long ago, I became sick after eating some trail mix. Really sick and it lasted a few days before my tummy felt better. Since than, I've decided to stay away from the foods I cannot stomach any longer. One would think I would have done that already, but if I took them in with other things and in small quantities, I'd be fine.  

Well, after this last bout, I want no part of any of it. You know, sometimes we really have to get sick to stop doing harmful things to our bodies. Since the radiation, my tummy cannot take certain types of food. 

Of course, this saddens me, because I have a love affair with food. I love food. All types of food. There are people out there who are extremely picky eaters disliking many things. Not I. I have never been afraid to try new types of food, especially from different Countries. 

The fact that I have to give up a lot of my favorites, especially now when I'm older and I thought I could eat whatever I wanted. We spend so much of our youth dieting and trying to keep our slim figures. In my opinion, I should finally be able to eat what I wanted without any repercussions. Well, when we become  a certain age, we cannot do that for health reasons. Our bodies cannot take it. Alas, as we age, so do our bodies. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...