Tuesday, November 14, 2017

My Grandson

                                              Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



If I can stop one heart from breaking,
I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life from aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one fainting robin
Unto his nest again,
shall not live in vain.

Meet Timothy, my grandson and my little genius. He is a walking encyclopedia of information. He loves to absorb general knowledge about anything and everything. No wonder I love him so much.


                                                    Playing soccer.


                                                  One of my fave pics.

Looking at him now, it's hard to imagine him as that little boy with missing front teeth. He was such a cute little guy and now he's such a grown young man. Where has the time gone? When did he grow so much? I shouldn't have blinked my eyes.
                                                             The young hockey player.

I've always wanted a grandchild that I would be able to connect with and develop a relationship. That is my Tim. We have such long conversations about movies, video games or even television series.  Do you know what is my most sacred memory with Tim? The time we worked on a puzzle together by my mom's. We weren't able to finish it before he went back to Springfield. I told him I would send him a picture when it was completed. Do you know what he said to me?

You mean, you're going to finish it without me?

Be still my heart. That teenager still wants to hang out with me!  Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...