Friday, November 10, 2017

Precious Is The Time








                                                      Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey. 


Yes, to this thought I hold with firm persistence--
The last result of wisdom stamps it true:
He only earns his freedom and existence
Who daily conquers them anew.
--Goethe.

I have been asked, many times, how I'm able to fit all of my activities in the small time frame available to me. Well, honestly, I can't. I have no idea where everyone is thinking that I can. I've have struggled with time for as long as I can remember.

Working on second shift, all I have is the morning. That's barely any time to do anything. By the time we have breakfast, shower and clean up daily chores, it's time to go to work. For a long time, I felt as a failure, because I couldn't organize all of my activities accordingly. You see, I believed it was all in organization. Well, I was wrong. The problem was  and still is, that I love busyness. I see something that interests me or I would like to do, I sign myself up regardless if I have the time or not.

Besides my Crocheting Ministry and my blog, I am into scripture journaling, several bible studies, Women Groups and any activities involving speakers/lecturers. I listen to various preachers via on-line podcasts. I love, love activities such as these. My girlfriend even introduced me to adult coloring books which I find extremely relaxing as I listen to these podcasts. I also love documentaries, reading and murder mysteries. 

Nowadays, I have changed my outlook in regards to all of these activities. Take this week alone. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings were taken up with either an appointment or a chore outside the apartment. I didn't
have time to really indulge myself in any of the above activities. I might have had time to check some e-mails and maybe post my daily blog, but that's all. 

Now, I know you're wondering how did you have time to write that blog post. Well, when I do get a chance to write, I write several posts at one time. When the writing muse kicks in, I take advantage of it. The point here is that time is precious to me. I want to indulge in every minute of it. Life is meant to be lived, so get to it.

Have a Blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...