Friday, May 19, 2017

Another Rv


                        
                                                                                  Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



What asks our Father of His children save
    Justice and mercy and humility,
    A reasonable service of good deeds,
    Pure living, tenderness to human needs,
  Reverence, and trust, and prayer for light to see
    The Master's footprints in our daily ways?
      No knotted scourge, nor sacrificial knife,
      But the calm beauty of an ordered life
  Whose every breathing is unworded praise.
J. G. WHITTIER.



Let me tell you something. It has been very difficult to find blogs on Rv living. People travel full time in an Rv, but they do not live in one permanently stationed in spot. If they do, I haven't been able to find any. Totally opposite when it comes to Tiny Houses on Wheels. There are numerous blogs on that subject. Therefore, I find it difficult to do any research on Rv's.

 I did find another Rv for sale. You can tell that basically they all seem to have the same layout. I have to admit that I am in love with the space an Rv provides. They are also much cheaper if bought used. I don't mind used since I plan on being stationary. 





Everything you see has a hidden compartment from the space behind the couch to the seating benches at the table.


I love the space designed for the refrigerator and pantry.


                       Here's another version (see above) with the bedroom space set in an open concept. Not sure if I like that idea. Five years, peeps, five years. This could be mine. 

Have a blessed day everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...