Monday, July 25, 2016

Work Of My Hands Pt.2

                                                       Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                       everyday is a journey.

A while back, I wrote about a project I have been working on since last year for both of my children.Talk about working my patience and my abilities. This project has worn out any personal capabilities I may have felt I had. It has tested me beyond measure. I've unraveled and unraveled this project so many times that I've stopped counting after five. The project became more of an ordeal as I struggled with it every step of the way.

Well, I'm glad to report it's done. Finally! Or at least one of them. Will they like it? I certainly hope so. It was one of the biggest projects I have ever undertaken. 



Here it's spread out, hopefully at least a queen size in the popcorn design stitch. It's meant to be for their bedroom as a bedspread. I would love to see it on their bed for the whole effect.



Here is the afghan stretched out onto the couch to see a different effect. At least, one is finished. Now onto the last one for Emily!


Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...