Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Purpose


                                                       Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                       everyday is a journey.
--Matthew Arnold.

The last few weeks were the very first where I actually felt bored and restlessness. Nothing held my interest for very long. I wandered from one activity to the next looking for something, but what was that something? Even with food, nothing satisfied me and yet I wanted it all. 

I knew this day would come where the existence of an idle life would reign and boredom would set in. I love being active, the idle life is not for me! There is nothing worse than wandering from room to room searching for that one thing to occupy our minds. A day can seem like forever.

I need to feel useful. Productive. When one part of our life ends, another quickly takes it's place. The question remains, what is that new purpose? As I moped around the apartment, I began praying to God to show me the way onto that new path. I know my purpose here on Earth is to serve others in Christ-like fashion. I just need Him to push me onto that serving road. 

You know, the moment one realizes what needs to happen, we sort of spring into action, don't we? First, an idea appears and we mull on it. Then that idea turns into a plan with multiple steps.  From those steps comes realization of your purpose. 

Well, the idea did come and a plan was made. We are in the first step of that plan. I cannot say anything else at this point. I will say that I am very excited on this new path and cannot wait to see the fruit from it's labor. I do know it will be a few months until it is finished. Until then my friends check out a story I wrote for Thought Collection Notebook #5. This week you can purchase free a kindle version until Friday just leave a review. Here is the link:
 http://amzn.to/29EBAt6

Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...