Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Praise

What are you trying to do? Raise the roof?
 
That's exactly what I want to do this week. Let's try to turn this four day work week into praise, thanksgiving and glory. Things are ahappening on the avenue so let's get to it!

When I made the decision to stick it out in my current shift/position, I've decided to embrace any situation with thanks and praise for what I have.  Of course, the minute we make a declaration, God decides to put you through a test.
 
I've been good all week whenever something chaotic and frustrating occurred to bring myself out of that pit of negativity. How? By looking for the positivity that is around me.
 
Just think of Ann Voskamp and her " 0ne Thousand Things  to be grateful for "  and almost immediately all sorts of things come to mind. Start a list and it won't be long before your mood changes out of the pits of despair.  

I should have done that yesterday when I was so edgy and restless. Instead, I paced around the apartment unhappy with all I did. What a waste of a day off! In my mind, all I wanted to do is write and I couldn't. The weather was affecting my internet service going on and off all through the day. 

It's a good thing that everyday is a brand new start. It may be drizzling and my arthritis may be acting up, but I'm ready for whatever the week may bring. Let's raise the roof!

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...