Saturday, April 4, 2015

Day 22

A smile costs nothing, but creates much good. It enriches those who receive it without impoverishing those who gave it away. It happens in a flash, but the memory  of it can last forever. No one is so rich that he can get along with out. No one is too poor to feel rich when receiving it. It is rest to the weary, daylight to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad and natures best anecdote for trouble. It cannot be bought, begged, borrowed or stolen.

I've had a wonderful day at work on Good Friday! For all the worry and stress that I dealt with this past week, it ended up being one of the best days ever. Why can't they all be like that?

On the other hand, it all turned out good, too. Emily ended up being incredibly busy with her Easter Egg Hunt preparation, spending her Good Friday stuffing the little buggers with candy. This morning she was up at 6 a.m. making croissants( a 3 day prep) and off she went to pass out fliers for Easter Service.

What am I doing? The usual cleaning, laundry and enjoying my mystery two day marathon. Today, I'm a very happy girl!

It's a great weekend, I'm thanking Jesus for all He has done. I am grateful for HIS sacrifice for my salvation. It's not the eggs or the outfit we're celebrating, but His great love for us.

Happy Easter everyone! Give someone a smile this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...