Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day 29

The day began with homemade marshmallows. How many people do you know that can actually make marshmallows?
Apparently, Emily decided to make rice krispies treats, but with homemade marshmallows, for the end of my 30 day sugar fast.
 
She's plain incredible in the kitchen. 
 
We all have something we are great at that we can share with others. My crafty Ministry happens to be meeting this afternoon in our living room. I have to admit that I am pretty excited in having the ladies over. The only problem is that we become so busy chatting away that very little crocheting goes on.
 
I have learned that fellowship with other women is very important to my well-being, even though I'm a recluse at heart. Lately, I've been thinking of inviting other women who aren't crafty at all, just here for a friendly get together about life.
 
Let's open the door for others to wander in once in a while when their need for companionship becomes great. I want these women to know that we have a place for them to come and express themselves when life becomes too much. No strings attached, just women fellowshipping with other women.
 
So today, I extended such an invitation. Will there be a woman who needs to laugh, or cry or simply forget? I'm not sure, but the door is always open whenever one needs to enter.

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...