Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 6

Today is a very bittersweet day here. Two of our dear ladies have passed on to Heaven. My friend, Lora Dylong, whose birthday party we just celebrated this past Saturday, passed away last night. My other girlfriend, our very own Linda, passed this morning at 7:15 a.m.

If you have been a regular reader on this blog, you have heard many things regarding Linda. She and I go a long way, right to the first treatment. It is with a heavy heart that I post today. My fellow cancer friends have left for heaven. How do I feel about it? Not very sure. I am in total shock to find that both of them died within a few hours of each other.

Please keep both families in prayer as we both mourn and celebrate their passing. It is a huge comfort to know that both of them have followed Jesus and are with Him now in Heaven.

                                                 Lora Dylong

                                                            
                                                                    Linda Dunning

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...