Saturday, March 28, 2015

Day 15

Never have I wanted to get into my car and run off somewhere far  where I don't know anyone, than I do today. Of course, it is Friday. No surprise there.

I am envious of anyone who works in a Christian environment, literally envious. How nice that must be , to be surrounded by people who are "well behaved". People who don't jump down your throat when  a situation arises. People have no idea on how to act in times of stress. People react with their emotions rather than their heads.

Sometimes, when I'm listening to people go on a rampage, I feel as if I'm speaking to satan. Every word is a bleep, bleep and a bleep. I will be honest! I have said some bleeps in my lifetime, but not Jerry Springer bleeps!

I never want to work in this type of environment again. Hundreds of people from all walks of life are here and I'm tired. Twenty years is too much!

Everyday, I pray for God to provide strength to make it through another work day. Twenty years is a lot to walk away from, so please pray for me everyone, because I don't know how much more I can take.

Okay, enough ranting! Have a blessed weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...