Friday, March 13, 2015

Day 2

Today went pretty well. I made it through the day with no sugar without any problems. I did weigh myself ( 213 lbs. ) just to see if there will be a reduction in that department upon the end of the 30 days.
 
I drank my coffee down pretty quickly, because I'm still having difficulty enjoying my cuppa without the sugar. Yuck! Someone suggested that I simply drink black coffee. The taste should be better. Emily seems to think I will grow to love the taste at the end. I, on the other hand, am not so sure. She gave up sugar during her bout with the wisdom teeth and now quite enjoys her tea with no sugar.
 
Somehow, I don't believe that will happen.
 
I have to admit, that I keep thinking of items that have sugar like hard candy, ice cream  and even a sweet dessert. I have this urge to taste the sweetness in my mouth. I know it all has to do with my sudden withdrawal and my mind is playing tricks on me.

Otherwise, things are going pretty well as can be expected. This sudden rise in temperatures with the arrival of Spring almost here, has brought a renewal of energy like never before.

I want to clean! Yes, clean every inch of our apartment to get rid of that muskiness of Winter blues. I want to run, okay walk, outside and hear the birds chirping. Is someone excited?

It's Friday, folks. Who wouldn't be excited. The weekend is here, the weather will be gorgeous and my ministry will be meeting. It can't get any better than this.

So go out there and enjoy God's creation. Have a Blessed day everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...