Saturday, March 14, 2015

Day 3

So . . . . as great as yesterday was and ended, today was a mess. I'm not sure why things went downhill. Maybe, because my day was extremely full and my anxiety level went up multiple notches making me very stressed and irritable.

I lost my temper and took it out on Emily, slamming doors in the process. I'm sure this has never happened to any of you moms out there.

I brooded and fussed for the majority of the morning. A headache ensued, mostly because I didn't have my morning coffee. I almost cheated . . . .  a little.

While at Costco, I decided to buy flavored creamer ( French vanilla ) and my mouth literally watered at the prospect of having something so good. I didn't get very far before the spirit of conviction took over.

You see, this is why it's important to get Baptized. I mean, the minute the Holy Spirit enters our soul, we know when we are doing wrong. There's no way around it. That's what happened to me.

I turned around and replaced that delicious French vanilla with ordinary half 'n' half. Okay?

Drinking the coffee in the afternoon did absolutely nothing in the headache department. It stayed with me for the rest of the day. You know that saying "when it rains it pours" ? Well, it's more than a saying, it's truth.

Thinking of my busy weekend ahead and next week as well, brings my stress level to a peak. The older I become, the less I am able to handle stress or chaotic situations. The temptations will be in the red alert category during those days. Maybe, that's really why I'm so stressed. I may not be able to handle it.

I know it's only been three days, but honestly I haven't seen anything good come out of this no sugar thing yet.

Have a Blessed day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...