Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day 13

I've been to many funerals and each time I'm amazed it's not me laying there. Cancer can be a good thing and a bad thing. It brings one to their senses.
Thought of the day.

Everyone keeps asking me how I'm feeling or doing, expecting me to fall apart. Quite honestly, I myself, have expected the same. I have good days and bad days. It all depends on the emotions that I'm feeling at that moment. It will simply take time.

It has brought to my attention the thought of funerals. I have let my children know my feelings regarding a funeral. Basically, I have let them full control in what they may want to do.

I have to say, I was very impressed with the funerals of Lora and Linda. Lora was extremely prepared for her death even writing letters to her children and family members. Each funeral was special based on that person's lifestyle.

 I'd love to share with you a poem from Linda's funeral in honor of all our friends who have passed away.

The Cardinal

A cardinal is a representative of a loved one who has passed. When you see one, it means they are visiting you. They usually show up when you most need them or miss them. They also make an appearance during times of celebration as well as despair to let you know they will always be with you. Look for them, they'll appear.

Have a Blessed day everyone.

P.S.
Emily has been baking up a storm! I think she's trying to trick me up! The sugar cop/police drill sergeant is pulling all the tricks she has to test me. Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...