Friday, August 29, 2014

The Perfect Timing

That thing I've been waiting for  . . . . Do I even know what it is          anymore ?

I've been holding on to a dream for so long , that I 'm beginning to think that maybe it isn't right for me . Living a life more of fantasy than   reality . Waiting on God can be a very long process and in the meantime , I'm cheating myself out of living in the here and now . 

On my recent trip to Springfield , fear gripped my soul as I looked around and took in my surroundings . Are we really ready for this ? Would we be able to fit in ? Such a major life changing move , talk about being bold and fearless , living by faith and not by sight . 

God knows what He is doing . I know that in our hearts , we are ready , but in every other way , we're lacking . There is still so much preparation needed that can only be done here  . 

Dreams do come true , but the timing has to be just right  . When that time does come , everything will fall into place like dominoes . Little effort will be needed on our part . 

For someone who detests waste , I have certainly spent much of my precious time moaning and whining this year in regards to this dream becoming a reality . Like a spoiled two-year old having a tantrum , I have fought not only others , but God . 

Only God  allows us the opportunity to prepare ourselves in every way possible so we are not caught unawares in a difficult undertaking . So why am I not taking it ? 

Sometimes , we need to be hit hard with reality before we understand the message behind our trials . While waiting may be hard , there could be practical reasons as to why we haven't achieved our goal . 

Let's live in the here and now , leaving tomorrow to God's perfect         timing .

Have a Blessed day everyone . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...