Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Simply Micro Habit

Everyday , my e-mail account receives a bombardment of subscriptions to various newsletters , articles  and such . I'm always striving to improve my knowledge and what better way than keeping my mind open to what is out there . 

As I have made a commitment to living a healthy , spiritual and peaceful life , I'm constantly on the lookout for anything to enhance these qualities . Now , I haven't really tried any of these things and any feedback from all of you would be appreciated , but it is good to try new things for the betterment of our well being . Please let me know if any of this actually works . 


1. Drink a glass of warm water with lemon every morning to help with digestion and cleansing . 
2. Here is my video on how to make Homemade Protein Bars ==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBNnz4xo7x8
3 . The following is a daily ritual of a nutritionist :
The first thing I do is drink 1/2 liter water, because your body is dehydrated during the night and needs to be replenished. Secondly I go to the bathroom to get me fresh, brush my teeth, wash my face etc. I put on my audiobooks to upload my mind and get inspired while I am making my daily juices. Every morning I start my day with a JUICE , preferably a greens juice or a berry juice, but that's personal taste. The juice really activates my body and I cannot image starting my day without these super nutrients! I feel SO much more ENERGY and MENT . To follow this ritualI you want to make a good green juice to start your day, you need a base of cucumber, celery or lettuce.  Then you can add some dark leafy greens, if you want some zing add ginger and always add a lemon or lime.  If you want to sweeten it up, add some fruit. If you want extra electrolytes, add some coconut water..


 I personally like to use a washcloth over my face dipped in very hot water . It really rejuvenates , a quick pick me up .

If anyone tries any of these three things , please let me know how it works or doesn't work for you . 

Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...