Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 2014 Update

Life has  certainly been good these past few weeks . It seems my cancer is taking a nap , hopefully a very long one . I shall be going to my new shift during the first week of February . My sabbatical from Sunday School begins by the end of this month offering some rest . Plus , it's a new year . 

Yes , it's been a great start and things are looking up around here . There is something to a new beginning , stirring up the blood flow like a fountain of youth . I believe , another name for it is HOPE .

Life certainly is a valley of mountains that slope upwards and downwards . For every low , there will be a high sooner or later . I am almost positive that my cancer will return , but until then I plan on celebrating every high peak I can get . 

What are my hopes for this year ? I want to live my life as peacefully as I can , enjoying every minute and learning all that I can when things aren't as brightly lit . There will be road trips and gatherings , but there will be tears , too . 

Want to come for the ride ?

Have a Blessed day everyone . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...