Thursday, June 6, 2013

Time For Changes

Sitting on my daybed , looking  around my bedroom  , I let out  a deep ,  weary sigh . Half the room is spotless and the other half a total chaos , piled high with clothes , knick knacks and just stuff .

I have decided to change out my bedroom . Ever since , we have moved in here , I haven't been able to feel at peace in this room . Something is not right here . I have rearranged this room  numerous times and I'm still not happy here . I think it might be because this room doesn't look like a bedroom , but an office . 

Finally made the decision to get rid of the office size filing cabinet . I have pushed it  out into the hallway where it is currently blocking all traffic . How am I going to take this huge thing out to the trash ?  It's moments like these that I wish I was married .
Although , many of married friends have told me it means absolutely nothing , but that's another blog .

 Truth be told , my room isn't the only place where I have been feeling out of joint  . When things fall apart and the devil knocks at our door , chaos occurs  and feelings of negativity invade .
Everywhere I go I feel awkward , like I don't belong . This feeling has affected all areas of my life . Something is just not right and my universe is out of whack .

This rearrangement of furniture in my room is one way to put things where they really belong . That fit that I'm missing . That serenity that I want to feel . At least , it will make me think everything is back to normal .

 I know , that I'm being attacked and the feeling will pass , but for now , I need to make sure I do everything I can to stay the path .
Have a Blessed day everyone .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...