Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Family Outing

As I crawled into bed this morning , I knew I never wanted to leave it . Tired and achy from working the weekend overtime , the last thing I wanted is to go bowling with the kids .

My great-niece and nephew from Florida  were visiting and we promised them a family outing bowling style  . At this point , everyone was excited . Teams were formed and named  . There were " The Knockouts "  ( Destiny , Emily ) and " The Fala's " ( Myself , Faith ) . My nephew Ashton 's score would be split in  half between the two teams .

Tired , I might be , but the show must go on . Once we got there , I had a blast !


Bowling turned into a spaghetti dinner , picnic style in our living room . After dinner , a game of LIFE , what else ?!

 
Did I get any sleep ? Makes absolutely no difference , because what mattered most was the fun time we all had with each other . Making beautiful memories . . . isn't that what it's all about ?

In case you were wondering who won , here are the final results .

Have A Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...