Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Winter Blues


I believe I have the Winter Blues. I'm tired all the time and I definitely don't want to get out of bed in the morning. Besides, work has been doubly slow and the eight hours slowly pass by. I want to pick up that phone and call in sick every single day. I'm done with Winter. 

Have you noticed that whenever one feels down, everything and everyone seems depressing? The conversations are depressing. The world news are depressing. It's almost as if a dark cloud follows us around dispensing cold, cold rain. How do we shake it off?

I keep telling myself to keep plodding along, it will eventually pass. The other part of me says I should take a couple of days off to recuperate and begin anew. What would all of you do?

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...