Saturday, January 28, 2017

Pictures


During my unpacking, I came across some old photos of my recovery period beginning way back in 2007 until now. Since that time, I have had four bouts with cancer, two of which I lost my hair. I keep these photos to remind me of where I've been, how long I have come and where I want to go in the future.



Having my chemo treatment. Check out how thin I was!

My second bout with cancer and here my hair was growing back. I thought I looked like a million bucks.


Now I know you're thinking I'm pretty thin, but this isn't my lowest weight! This is my second to the lowest.

My hospital room at home a.k.a. the living room.


My wearing many hats and scarves, trying to look stylish with no hair.


I was so thin trying to keep the weight on. Now, I'm so fat trying to keep the weight off. Ironic.

The oncologist's waiting room/ chemo treatment.



The beginning of my crocheting therapy.

My lowest weight ever ( a little under 100 lbs). Not very pretty, but I keep it to remind me every time I start complaining about how fat I am now. I remember that time so well. It was then that Tammy Faye Bakker died of her cancer weighing a mere 65 lbs. God saved me for a purpose. I just hope I'm living out that purpose.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...