Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I Have a Dream

                                         Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.

So I have been dreaming lately of yarn. Yes, you heard me. Yarn! Glorious yarn! All for my Ministry. 

Dream:
I'm driving to work and ahead of me is this semi truck. Suddenly, the truck's back doors swing open and out pops out an entire skid of colorful yarn right in front of my car. As I begin to pick up the yarn to stow in my car, I notice yarn on people's front lawns and steps. All this yarn meant for me. 

Dream:
I'm holding in my hand envelopes with cards inside. I can see the cursive hand writing of my name and address on the front label. I open it up and inside is a gift card. I open another one and another. 

Dream:
I go downstairs to the laundry room and as I walk in, I see yarn of every color strewn over the floor. Piles and piles of yarn. 

The funny thing is that in my dream I'm in complete heaven being surrounded by all this yarn. Is this a sign for what is to come? I'm not sure, but I do know I'm excited for where my Ministry will be going. We all need a renewal of energy and drive in all aspects of our lives. Life can become a routine and we can lose touch with the direction we wanted to be on. Maybe, that's what these dreams are meant to do. 

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...