Saturday, February 6, 2016

Hello Everyone


                                          Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a  journey.

No star is ever lost we once have seen,
We always may be what we might have been.
Since Good, though only thought, has life and breath,
God's life--can always be redeemed from death;
And evil, in its nature, is decay,
And any hour can blot it all away;
The hopes that lost in some far distance seem,
May be the truer life, and this the dream.
A. A. PROCTER.

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend. I know I am. Today, I have a special fictional story that I've written for my niece's Thought Collection Notebook. If you click on the link, it should take you directly there. I hope you will enjoy. 

Have a Blessed day everyone. 
Link: http://www.thoughtnotebook.org/anm/artbase/?a=442&z=36&utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=email_this&utm_source=email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...