Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Simply Models

                                        Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.


Here are some of my favorite models of a Tiny Home. Also some links where one can find more details on these images: http://www.howtobuildahouseblog.com/
                           
This one is one of my favorites with the French doors, except for one thing . . . the loft is cave like and not airy.

 
The one below I love for having shelving for books. Plus I really like the simple kitchen layout. Of course, all of these are custom made.
 

I'm trying to convince Emily in Tiny House living with the model below consisting of two lofts, but she's not having any of it.


Love all the windows which help to create openness and the feel one is in a large space.


This one is an original Tiny House style with wood accents inside for that cabin atmosphere. Notice the mason jars? Very Tiny House.  

I have thought of a bed rollout such as this one instead  of a loft, but a loft provides another area for storage.

 
These are just some things I have been considering, but who knows if it can actually become a reality. We can call this my dream list.
 
Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...