Saturday, October 24, 2015

Gone Fishing

                                        Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.


I'm sitting here on my bed watching Tiny House Nation on Youtube, season after season, episode after episode. I'm imagining myself living in a Tiny House surrounded by beautiful Fall foliage overlooking perhaps a lake or a farm scene.

From my window, busy squirrels leap from tree branch to tree branch searching for their last minute Winter fare. In the distance one can hear the chirping of birds, not able to distinguish one breed from another. It looks cold and windy outside, but I'm snuggled in my cozy tiny sanctuary.

I don't know what you're doing right now, but  . . . . . . in my mind this is where I'm at. Whatever you may have to do this Saturday, I genuinely hope you find the time to just relax and refresh yourself.

Have a blessed and happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...