Monday, May 18, 2015

Simply Monday

It's been raining on and off all night. Not the usual downpour, but more of a constant drizzle, the kind I find irritating. Turning over, I didn't want to face the day, but sleep on into oblivion.

I mean it's Monday, folks! Who wants to get up?

I did make a promise to  myself to accept my work situation and make the best of it. With that in mind, I made myself get up and face the music. In fact, everyday I make the effort even though my feet maybe dragging in the process.

The other day, close to my shift ending, a fellow co-worker pulled me aside. She kept telling me how she is encouraged everyday by my happy attitude, that no matter what I may be going through, I put on a smile. My attitude encourages her to go on, because if I can do it, she can too.

I just looked at her like she was crazy. I'm barely holding it together. I told her so.

Yes, but no one can tell. That's the magic of it. How do you do that? How do you hold it together after all you've been through? How do you continue on with all the work you do now with the Ministry? When do you find the time to help all the people you do?

You  see, people see our strengths even when we don't. Let that be an encouragement to us on those days when we want to cave in and admit defeat. Happy Monday, everyone, happy Monday!

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...