Friday, April 25, 2014

The End Is Near

And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain

Read more: Frank Sinatra - My Way Lyrics | MetroLyrics 


Next week will mark the final days of third shift at work . 

Even though , the majority of us are already on our 

perspective shifts , there is a bit nostalgic feeling here .

Almost the entire crew has only known or worked with the people on this shift . We may be happy and well rested , but at times , we miss the familiarity of each other's company .

The other day , I found myself looking at old pictures of the old crew . I have cried with these people and I have laughed . We have shared our lives , argued passionately with one another , and been there when needed . 

So without further ado , here is my crew . 




























Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...