Saturday, April 26, 2014

I Had A Dream

I drifted off to sleep not knowing the time nor my last thought . I felt very tired after coming home from work and all the plans I made in my mind for this weekend were put aside for the moment as I slept . 

Hours later , the minute my eyes opened , I remembered my dream as if it occurred seconds ago . I felt happy and refreshed , lingering in bed to savor the moment . A feeling of immense contentment and peace filled my being . 

In my dream , I walked into a familiar room filled with boxes . The floor was littered with them . I opened them up , only to find yarn of every color and design known to man . Each box held brighter and more beautiful colors then the last . 

I remember the feelings running through me . The excitement , the thrill  and amazement at the sight of being surrounded by something I so thoroughly enjoy . The pleasure and satisfaction of creating something beautiful for others to enjoy by simply blending colors together  . 

Even now as I recall the details , my fingers are itching to get started . I am truly Blessed to have found my calling . I know the dream signifies God's promise of provision for this Ministry . . . His Ministry . Bigger and better things are definitely coming .

Have a Blessed day everyone . 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...