Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Saying I Do

Weddings bring out the softer and more emotional side inside of us . Weddings represent a new beginning , a new hope  and everlasting love . Who wouldn't be sentimental with all of that ? Spring is here and with it comes the wedding season . This month alone , I have
 two .

I love seeing young people enter into matrimony , because marriage seems to be going out of style . Couples prefer to live together instead of tying the knot in case things don't work out . When I was their age , my feelings were the same .

 I just didn't appreciate what marriage could do for me . Having experienced a truly horrible relationship myself , I didn't want to bother with the prospect of yet another one like it in my life . Basically , I gave up and settled for the mediocre .

Being alone is very difficult  and young people don't understand , because they feel they have all the time in the world , so why not enjoy themselves now . Later  on they will truly appreciate that two heads are definitely better than one  ! 

In the last three years , I have witnessed a few weddings  and I certainly hope this sets a trend for the future . They're all still together  and I sincerely pray that God continues to Bless their union . 










Just to name a few . Have a Blessed day everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...